All about the Smell; ‘ Fifth Sense’ that we can learn all about the background on smell
“Fifth Sense exists to provide support and advice to people affected by smell and taste-related disorders, and so that society can understand what it means to suffer impairment of one or both of these senses.” This is their statement.
Fifth Sense is based in the UK and the first charity providing direct support, advice, and a signpost to potential diagnosis and treatment. From their website, we can learn about the background on smell such as ‘ What are smell & taste?’ ‘Smell & taste disorders’, ‘Smell ability – training & testing’. To learn about the sence of smell and taste, click here to visit the Fifth Sense website.
- U-Smell-It honored in global $6M XPRIZE Rapid Covid Testing Competition
- Smell problems are finally being recognised as serious diseases – by ThePrint
- Long-term loss of smell could make people feel depressed, how to recover from it
- Nation Africa featured our smell test – ‘What if there was a less irritating way to test for Covid?’
- New York Times highligted the benefits of smell test for Covid-19 with a low cost