Covid symptoms: What are they and how do I protect myself? – by BBC
There are three main symptons of Coronavirus. If you get just one of them, you should get a test.
What are the symptoms?
- New and continuous cough – coughing a lot for more than an hour, or having three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- Fever – a temperature above 37.8C
- Change in smell or taste – either you cannot taste or smell anything, or these senses are different to normal.
Public Health England says about 85% of people with Covid will have at least one.
Read the full article from BBC
- U-Smell-It honored in global $6M XPRIZE Rapid Covid Testing Competition
- Smell problems are finally being recognised as serious diseases – by ThePrint
- Smell test developed to help combat spread of coronavirus – featured on CGTN
- Long-term loss of smell could make people feel depressed, how to recover from it
- Nation Africa featured our smell test – ‘What if there was a less irritating way to test for Covid?’